Some pieces...
Hold the door while I let myself in
I m tired boy need a drink need a man
I m not looking for troubles
I just want someone to tease
Maybe if you re lucky
I ll show you what I ve got
But let get 1 thing straight dear
I get what I want
Hey there boy I m not like the rest
Let have a dance while our soul get undressed
Oh…I don’t care much for small talk
There s no need to say thing more
I can make you feel something lovely
That you never felt before
Maybe if you re lucky
I ll show you what I ve got
But let get 1 thing straight dear
I get what I want
Slow down boy
Don’t you step on my toes......
I m tired boy need a drink need a man
I m not looking for troubles
I just want someone to tease
Maybe if you re lucky
I ll show you what I ve got
But let get 1 thing straight dear
I get what I want
Hey there boy I m not like the rest
Let have a dance while our soul get undressed
Oh…I don’t care much for small talk
There s no need to say thing more
I can make you feel something lovely
That you never felt before
Maybe if you re lucky
I ll show you what I ve got
But let get 1 thing straight dear
I get what I want
Slow down boy
Don’t you step on my toes......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home